Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello(: I'm so happy today that tomorrow, i'll be going to Aloha Loyang for CHALET ! Yesss-ahhhhhhhhhh. So, i'll be away for 3days. I'm not going to overnight over there, but hey, when i get back home, confirm my sister is sleeping & i cant ON my laptop. So there is no way for me to check my friendster NOR update my blog. If the next morning also i cant because i must get out frm my house EARLY. So paham paham lahh yeee. HEHE. I'm sooo hyper right now. Wild2 Wet here i comeeee ! *yeah-yeah* hahaha ! Giloo nyer org. Going to take lots of pictures. Video also. & i must remember to charge my battery camera if not HAIYERRR. (you know what i mean)

So yahh, till here. Will be back on 23 October. YAHOOOOOOOO(: Sumpah nyari aku gilo. LOLL. WAIT for my next update yee ppl. Off to private blog. BYE. Take Care.





HAPPY ADVANCE 16TH BIRTHDAY ANDDDDYYY ! (:
I LOVE YOU DUDE.


Sorry i know its early but heyy, like i say, i wont be updating my blog. AND your Birthday falls on 22ND OCTOBER. So yeahh. hehe. & yeahh. My b'day COMINGGGG. 7 MORE DAYS. hahahhaha ! ;D

Ps: i know i'm short, and mind my face cause its looks ugly when wearing uniform. LOL.