Friday, October 10, 2008

Raya Outing with Beloved Classmates was truely awesome ! Its a pleasure having fun with them. With those jokes, laughter. Its feel soo great whenever i'm with them. ;D but the not so good things is that, my legs & gfs leg are aching due to wearing high heels. (ahhh, nak sgt pki kann. Ambik kau!) hahaha. BUT although our legs are aching, maz, saedah and me are very very hyper and we still can running around like mad ppl. I swear if there's a video, you all confirm laugh. hehh. I went back around 9.30pm as my mum called me and asked me to go back because of going to cousin place. (Lain hari tk leh perr ?) Due to that, i must go home leaving my classmates to go jalan raya again. Sorry to mira, dula & saedah for not able to go to our house as there's a last minutes plan by my mother. ==.==' and i know that Saiful is angry at at that time until he dont want to shake my hands. Becauseeee, he wanted me to go. (mati2 nk suruh aku pegi!) but i really really cant. But nahhh, i know he would'nt do that to his bestfriend. He approched me & hug me. That's sweet of you lah bestfriend. But ehh, hug doesnt means that's hug. Its can be other style (understand?, kay nvm)

Anw, the pictures will me in the next update because, more pictures in Maz & Mira camera. Soo now, i'm waiting for the pictures to be send to me. & i will upload here. So wait for the pictures okayy ? ;DD Done. Byeeehee.