Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Heyyoyzzz. Well, it has been great time spending time with loves one in hari raya although there is saddness but i still enjoy it. ;D Now its 7th Day of rayaaa. Fast sekalii. hahh. & you notice that i've only 2 baju rayaa. Sad kans ? haha. No lahh. At least i got 2. ;D So yeahh, Dearest Saiful Plan to jalan raya on thursday which is on 9thOct. Mati2 nak thursday ! Terajangkang ! Anw, tomorrow is the last paper and i can ENJOOOOOYYYYY ! Yeessaaaaaaaaaa ! heh. But i still need to study for today. Ohh well, EOA lahh katerkann. & pity Saiful for calling me like how many times & messaging me to woke up. hahaha. He go and call & message me in the morning while i'm sleeping ? Of coz i'm lazy to pick up my handphone. Itu anakkk ! & i laugh when he message me this:

Saiful: Wahai kwnku yg masih tertdo.. tlg lah bangun kerana aku hendak belajar dgan kamu.. im refering to u warda ! bangun oi !!
(Dear my fren who is still sleeping, pls wake up cause i wanna study with you. im refering to you warda ! wake up oii !)

HAHAHAHAHA ! Cute but funnyyy :0 So yeahh, will be studying with Saiful later onnn. haiyehhh. Yesterday night study was like WTH ? We dont even get the chance to study. But i have study ABIT ONLY. Due to Brandon Teo. He was busy making jokes. Talking nonsense and we can concentrate ! Haiyerrr tuu orangg ehh. & more, they play inside the toilet. Memang tkder keje kann ? Haiyerrrr. heh.

I cant wait for Chalet. I cant wait to work. I can wait to jalan raya ! ;B Pictures next. Enjoy lah ppl. & Lets go to my private bloggggg. weeheee. Byeeeee.

pink-ER

Still Strong.

*smile*

tk habis2 ckp 'warda ambikkan gambar !'

LAWAAAAAA.

^^

Candid to saiful.

haha, kirekan muker kau cute eh ? (refering to wan)
My boyfriend on the right. HANDSOME rightt ? *melts