Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello Yawwwzxzxz ! Yesterday went of with Fyzie. While we were sitting down, lepak-ing, i received a called. & its from Cafe Galilee. I was shocked. Hahhh. & he told me to come down for interview on that time onwards. I was like 'WTH?' & he said its a MUST. Surprisingly i saw Saedah and i asked her where she wanna go. & guess what ? She's going interview at Cafe Galilee also. Sooo, we went togetherrrr. hehhh. I swear the manager came so late ! But nvm, we get to eat Oreo Cheesecake & Truffle Cake for free. Delicious(: & we will be going for training about 2weeks. & if we are capable to do the job whatsoever, we are selected to work there. BUT, he never put us together ! Mcm CB kan ? hahaa. Mazlina wanna work there also, and hopefully she will be with me. If she's selected. Woohoo !

Metro is like whatever. NOT a single call from metro. Buat pnt jer pegi interview ! & yesterday, before going out with Fyzie, i went out with Fad to find a job also. Go everywhere but no vacancy. & the most irritating thing is that, i'm the one who always asked. Fad is shyy. haiyer ! But we manage to fill in the form at popular book store. The rest was KICAPP. Pity Fad. heh.

Regarding the Chalet. I'm not sure if i can overnight at the chalet. Because i'm working (if i get that job) So, i'm really sorry if i cant overnight but of cause i'll be going. Abt the money, dont need to give me back. heh. Graduation Day is tomorrow. YEAH, tomorrow ! Gosh. I'm happy to leave the sch while i'm sad to leave my LOVELYYY CLASSMATES ! haiyer. Okay enough. Wait till tomorrow. Pics & Update. hehe. Take Care. Okay Chows.