Friday, August 07, 2009

Currently Listening to: Whine Up


First of all, you dont bloody said abt it again and again. Its already 1year ! Please eh please. You dont know anything so just keep your bloody mouth shut. Dont misjudge us. You dont know anything abt all we've been through so please. Dont be rude. Seriously. I hate your attitude seriously. Teach your children some manners ! As well as YOU ! Back off &*#@$ !

And Mr FT, Please. I never say anything abt you so you jolly well shut up ! Why dont you just talk to me face to face ? Why must you message me ? Scared izzit ? Saying all nonsense things which is not true. Hello MR, i've got spy ehh. & You dont think i'm stupid. I've no time to argue with you. I have no time to talk about you. Takmo feeling ah. Please ah Please !

And to Mr S, i dont know what's wrong with you. I dont know what i'm wrong. If i have done something wrong then i'm really sorry but pls eh. If you wanna say something, say it directly. I've enough of this shit and all. I'm tired fighting with different of ppl. Sighh. Help me !

See, ppl are really getting on my nerves. Like wth ? One by one ah ! =.=' Well, dont want to talk much about this. Anyways, i've fun today in sch ! Went for Salsa and Bollywood dance. I LOVEEEEEEEEE bollywood dance but NOT salsa. Its difficult okay ! Damn, my leg hurts. Its funny you know. ;D & I've fun going back with My Boo like evryday ! We are just hilarious. *muke gangster* haha ! Well, love you ah boo(: (thinking abt the minachi,ain stare terus mampos) haha !

Yesterday went back with the usual once. Lepak for awhile at cwp. Treat Indra drink since i own him one. Partner, you must be patience okay ? haha. Laugh like hell inside the train. Well, i love this bunch of ppl too. They just rock ;D Okyyyy. :D Enjoy some pics and video(:




PARTNER !

INDRA HOTSTUFF !

MIRUL COOL !







Yes, MY BUTT ! hahaha.