Wednesday, August 05, 2009



Currently Listening to: Pitbull - Hotel Service


Hello Guys. Currently in sch again. I'm so free now and decided to update. So yeahh, i've been thinking abt it over and over again. Sigh, i dont know what's wrong with me. Seriously. Dont ask me what i've been thinking of. Surronded by 5people. Gosh, someone pls help me. This is worst then ever ! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry. Not now pls. Another 2years isnt that long, trust me. Sighsighsigh. Btw kental, ily. *hafiz's beside me reading* (:

Met Hidayah on Mon. Stories and stories abt my life & her life. Kinda funny. Suppose to meet Maz, but she's sick. Get well soon darling :D AnywayAnyway, My Boo is back from sch. Baik boo ! hahaha :D Now she's beside me dreaming. Yaaahh, dreaming abt 'ehemehem'. 4more days kapers girl ? GoodLuck Boo ! :PD

4More Days till National Day ! Yipeyipee. Catch my face on televison okay ? Dont laugh if its looks funny. hahaha. *peace* Righttt, i think that's all. I'm going back soon. Lotsaaloveeee ;D