Saturday, August 15, 2009



Currently Listening to: Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush


Ahhhhhhhh, i've got a bad muscle cramp on my stomach, legs and body. Serious shit. And i meaan BAD. Real bad. I cant go down the stairs. Sheesh ! Anyway, i'll be going out later. I was not suppose to go but my Mum asked to. =.='

Buddy, I hate to break it to you, but in the real world, where I live, there's only two kinds of love stories. Boy loses girl and girl loses boy. That's all there is. Somebody always get left behind. You try to avoid me; you'll end up an old man toastin' yourself with egg nog in the mirror. You'll end up dying in your own arms. I'm sorry but i have to go. Its no use waiting for someone when actually that someone doesnt even care at all. How could you walk away from me? When I reached out for you in need. Boy, my heart was on the line. I didn't mean to waste your time. Was I just another girl? You pretended was your world? Well it's too late to turn around 'cause you're just a face in the crowd. Well, I don't hate him. I loved him until I figured out it hurts a lot less to just not care. I don't expect him to wish gdluck on everything i do? No disappointments. I don't expect a call on my birthday; don't expect to see him for months? No disappointments. I've given him enough hugs, love. He's given me enough disappointments. I've made my right choice. And i'm happy with it(: I cnt wait for 19 ! ;DD

Anyways, sorry dear Maz. Im buzy yesterday so i cant call you. I will get back to you asap. At the main time, you just realx okay ? You still have me(: Anyways, after napha yesterday when to have lunch together with TB. Kecoh mcm aper. Took video. SORRY HAIQAL ! hahaa ;p

PS: ISY= I SAYANG YOU ! ;P