Thursday, August 27, 2009

Currently Listening to: Noise in Class

Hello Good Morning(: I'm in sch right now. I'm having my lifeskill lesson. Well, LIFESKILL... What do you expect ??! lol. Now i'm waiting for my turn to do my role play. Sigh. I'm feeling really sleepy and tired right now. I'm not feeling well today. I almost vomit this morning. I feeling like going back. Will see how later(: & i'm hungry. 9 more hours to go. Lamer per ? Its okay. I'll wait. (:

Anyways, yesterday was my Busniess Etiquette Grooming. I have fun ! Seriously. Taking pics here and there. I'll upload it soon i reach home. But you know i dont really look good on that day. haha. I dont know why. But its okayy. :D Pics will explain how fun it is.

Btw btw, I'm going to have my exams soon. But yet i've not study. I should start it now. I'm going to graduate soon. I dont think its a 1 year course. LOL. Of cause i'm going to miss these group of fun ppl. I still remember how we met each other. Thinking back its so sweet yet funny. (: My sch holidays is on 9 Sep i think ? I'm not that sure because after my OIT Exam, its my holiday. So i think it should be on 9 Sep. & i have no idea when is my attachement. =.=' Anyways, i miss my 4Character damn much ): Seriously. I miss my girls. I miss my boys. Teachers day coming. & i'm not sure if i'm coming back to sch. Let see how. Yupsyups. Its my turn now. Which me luck. Hopefully i passs ayer ? hehes.
Re-edit;
I cant stop laughing with Sha and My Boo-Ain. They both just make my day. I laugh like no body business. & because of they two ! hahaha. Its so funny. I met different ppl nowdays. idk why. hahaa. Shit, i'm having flu. I need some rest. Byebye lovely ppl :D


ilovethis.




Singapore next top model. LMFAO.



TB.

ILOVEUTB
Ain, Mirul, Partner-Syafiq, Warda