Sunday, August 16, 2009



Currently Listening to: Flo Rida - Jump


*Look up* That's Muhammad Shafiq Ashraf Bin Razali. My pri sch mates since pri 3. Actually he's in my class in pri 3 but i seriously didnt notice him at all. Knowing that he's in my class in pri 3, i laughed. And i still remembered that i hate him when he's in pri 6. I dont know why. I just hate his class. Lol, i'm sorry Shafiq. (: We lose contact but then we met again at friendster when i was in sec 4. Well, i still recognized his face but he doesnt ! haha, i can say that i look nerd in pri sch so its okay if he doesnt recognized my face. ;D Btw, we fight and fight and fight over small things. Sometimes i just hate him. Because of fighting. haha, but not again(:

I just want to let you know how much you mean to me, that you were the only person who believed in me. You've changed me in the little time we've known each other. And it's obvious that God put us on this road together because you've helped me, never doubted me, but the best thing of all, you showed me how it feels to be happy. And lastly, you're the only person that helped me find myself. And what does the future hold for us? Only time will tell.

I'm done blogging abt you. Now your turn ! hahaha(: Nah, just kidding. Okay guys, i think that's all. I watching Ndp now. I want to see my face ! haha. Bye !