Friday, July 31, 2009



Currently Listening to: Sean Kingston - Fire Burning


Hello :D Sorry for not updating. Sorry real much :D I'm going to start my proper update. School was as usual. Studies also. So there's nothing to talk much about school. Anyways, CATCH MY FACE ON TV ! hahahaha. OMG. I can stop laughing seeing my face inside the tv. I'm not sure if i smile or not. lol, i dont want to talk about it. Its so funnyyy ! Tmrw is National Day Preview. WOW, its like so fast aiyer. I cant wait for National Day. :DD

Btww, i really need some rest. I've not been resting since the last two weeks. Hopefully after National Day, i have enough rest. Yes ! & I cant wait for my pay day. *eyebrown up & down*

Anyways, just now right after sch went straight to kallang to do my survey for my partner. But at last, get to know that he never bring the form ! Haiyerrr ! & he owe me a drink since i go all the way down to kallang. haha :D & i meet up with Fliz for awhile since he wanted me to do his survey for his project or smth. So yeahh. Okay, i've got nothing else to say. Seriously. So bye :D




HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY DEAREST MAZLINA BTE MD.SAID ! ILY.