Sunday, July 05, 2009

Currently Listening to: Chris Brown - Love Music


Yowoheah ! Yesterday NDP was awesome. I was shocked when Shafiq told me that he's coming down to watch NDP CR 3. & Yups, i can say that there's alot of audience. Of cause at that time, i feel very scared. Idk why. & i've got one step wrong ! Its like i dont know what to say but i managed to actually change my step back to normal *phew* ! But it was fun fun fun ! Next week we will be performing for the Primary 5. So yeahh, make-up will be on my face ! I dont want but its a must. Nvm. Just bear with it. heehs. I've got my costume ! Errr, just see it for yourself :D Wanted to meet Shafiq after NDP, but its not the right time so maybe next time aye Shafiq(: haha. He saw me but unfortunately i never saw him ): Go back with Subash, Lee Syafiq Partner and Shah Indra. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Well, its my pleasure meeting them cause i miss them. & of coz their jokes. :DD

Tomorrow sch reopens. Ahhhh, i dont feel like coming but i miss my friends ! Sooo, Happy Schooling People :D Period. =.='

LOL, Ainsyg.
FarahD Love.
Indrath Hotty.
Yy, FarahD, Warda, AinWOW, Jovin
Marina.
Red.
Green.