Sunday, July 19, 2009



Currently Listening to: None


Hello guys. Just came bck frm my uncle house. I'm super tired right now. I've not been resting that much. Yesterday i reach home ard 12.45am. Well, there's no need for me to state here why :D NDP was offically great. I'm still waiting for the video which Indra took. I've got NDP training again this Tuesday. I'm not sure if i'm coming. Seriously. Its tiring. I've got the tickets already but only 2tickets. Pathetic. But its okay.

This Sun is my open-house. I never invited many ppl only for my sec sch mates since my mum asked too. ITE mates can come for Hari Raya okay ? :D I cant wait to see most of them. & they can wait to see me too. Yes, i know they miss me expecially YOU ! *you know i know* :D Sooo, there's no resting for me this two weeks. Best right ? =.='

Sch tmrw. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! wth, can i not go ? I still need some restrestrestrest ! :( sigh, alright. I've gtg. i wanna have my dinner. Watch Harry Potter and off to my land :D bye !

Ps: I hate you but i love you ? *confuse*