Sunday, July 12, 2009



Currently Listening to: Eddy Wata - I love you people


Hello :D Sups ppl. Well, Yesterday NDP was awesome ! The dance was awesome. I enjoy dancing in the rain. Yeahh, its raining heavily when its come to finale. I was wet. But i dont enjoy when its come to going back home. Seriously. I was really fustrating at that point of time. We are suppose to go back at 10 but instead, we go back at 11. & i'm sorry to say that i just walk off without telling the officer. Yes, i'm sorry. I'm late like 'hello'. Walk back home with Ain, its was funny when we actually hear something strange. Its actually a frog. haha ! Inside the train seat down. My leg hurts preety much. I wish someone could carry me back home. haha ! & thanks Iss for piggyback me yesterday. Love yah. :D I was damn tired and still can make jokes. Btwbtw, hopefully Ain can go next week ! :D

Ain ! I'n not having fever uhs. ): Howhowhow ? haha. But i'm having flu. So yeaaaa. I cant wait for Friday ! *eyebrown up & down* & i cant wait on Saturday again. I'm having fun. Btw, the make-up its not that nice. I think i should learn how to make-up myself. But i dont know how too ! Wth ? I'm not into make-up please. Sigh. Aye beybeh, i gtg. I'm going to have my Pizzaaaaaaaa. Sayonara :P

With make-up. Do you see the difference ? No.

Ain new hair.
Indra Sexy (Just for yesterday) haha !