Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Currently Listening to: Hastalavista


Hello :D Currently im sick. Having flu. Shityy. I need to bear with it. I miss my AinSyg, its been 3days she's not in sch. She's on 3days MC. She will be back tmrw. Many stories to share with her. You just wait for tmrw eh babe. haha. Studies has been confusing for me. Expecially Reservation & Ticketing. SERIOUSLY ! But my Business Etiquette Grooming is very interesting. I like uhs :D

Btwbtw ! LifeSkills lesson, i received a called. I've been shortlisted for an interview for Universal Studio of Singapore. Damn, i'm so excited ! Seriously. I cant believe it anyway. Well, i hope i do well for the interview *jumpping happily* :D

As usual, go back with Lee Syafiq, Nash, Indra and Mirul. I treat partner drink but Mirul go spill it. Nvm uhs. I treat you again one day. haha. See, im a good partner you know. haha. Anyways, LEE SYAFIQ IS MY BESTEST PARTNER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Your the best ! No one can replace him as my partner. & No one can be partner with him. Only me ! So be jealous ppl. hahahahaha ! Partner must be always Partner. I owe you a chewy dount and starbucks. Oh wells. *winks*

NDP on saturday. I cant wait beybeh ! This is so exciting. hehes. Anyways, sorry for not updating that much. I'm a buzy girl you know. :D Oh yahh btw, thanks for the remarks eh idontknowwhothehellareyou. I dont need you to comment on how do i look like or what. But well, i appreciated it, just that how i wish i could see ur face so that i can comment ur face like how you commented on me. Dang, go to hell. & yups ppl, i have better taste. Correct sha ? ;) Cheers.

PS: HIHI Shazafiq :D