Saturday, June 30, 2007

hey HOMIES ! lol..haha thats great..i would say that.oh wait ! i did. lol. ok, first week of School is pretty much well. normal. homework, friends. and teachers talking about stuff that shouldnt done in class.(: ive been being SMART*. haha trying to do ALL my WORK, use my time wisely and CONCENTRATE. i just gonna tell mySELF i can PASS them ALL. thats my GOAL*. so yeah now im being SERIOUS. haha. okayy. SO. yesterday was great. 6th batch the best lah horr. lol. its seem that i like npcc now. hahaha. idk why. last time i use to hate npcc but now i love npcc. yeaaa. and yes,yes,yes. on 20july(racial hormany day) we are going to wear number 1 Uniform ! yesa ! greatttt ! i've been waiting for this ! i wonder how i will look like when i wear the uniform. surely be SMART MAMAT nyer ! hahaha. ok whatever.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP WORKSHOP ? ohhh well. i have LOTSSS of works to do. we are giving a worksheets or let me just say HOMEWORKS to DO and now, i still confuse abt what am i going to do. someone help me please ? its about busniess. obviously. and mr yeo ? why must you choose me ? i dont want lah. make me stress. lol.

ohh. its seem that this month i've lots of work to do. must attend entrepreneurship workshop, EXTRA npcc training. study for cuming tests. prepare for HORMANY BAZAAR. like woahhh. wth ? haishhh. but nvm. i will try my BEST(: