Monday, July 02, 2007

hello,hello,hello.oh yes. i feel like updating(: arghhh. i dont feel like going to sch tomorrow. somemore tomorrow lesson was like so DAMNN BOREDDD. first TWO PERIOD is MATHS ? wth ? make me sleepy seyyy. my god. ok, whatever abt tomorrow.

Ohhh well you MF. i just HATE you lah okay ? STOP bothering me lah. you are just being soo STUPID. seriously you are. i just HATE to think and write abt you BUT i got no choice. i wanna you to read this. i just want YOU to realise that how much i hate you. enough of your nonsense. let me just say the name out. I HATEx100000 KHALID. mind my word. you idoits.

Okay let me just say abt what happen Today. Enough of that MF. So the whole day i was at home. quite bored but i did watch VCDs of harry potter to entertain myself. haha. and i guess Harry Potter movie is coming soon. 12July huh ? greaaattt(: i cant wait lah horr. [: who wanna watch with me ? you can just beep me okay ? hees(: ahh. gtg babe. wanna packk my beg. woohooo(: chowss.
PS: sorry abt the BAD words. its ONLY for KHALID.