Sunday, July 08, 2007

Morning people(: today i woke up at 8am. ahahah. idk why. seem early. usually i woke up at 9.30am. lol. nvm den. so yeaaa. my mum asked me to help her to cook for today because my auntie,uncle are coming to my house. clean the house. duhh. and yesyes ! & nurul will be coming. awww. i miss her so much. i wanna hug her lah okayy ? [:

So yeaa. tomorrow will be back to sch. ahhh. boring ! the lesson boring lah okay ? bloddy hell. but i cant wait for tuesday lohh. ahahaha. because we are going to take our number 1 uniform. yesyes. so cool.(: and wednesday ? shitshitshit. training ! tired lah siakk. give me a break can ? my hand havent recover lah seyyy. still can feel the cramp. haishh. oh yahh. i've change my songs. nice ? give gomment pls(: so yeaa. till here lah horr. greeeeek ! take care[: