Monday, July 16, 2007

ehHELLO ! :D omg. today i was TOTALLY stress up. and its abt the charity bazaar thing-ing ! arghhhh. at first we plan not to have games BUT at last we MUST plan ONE game. like wth ? me,hid was like stress. dono what game are we going to do. then dono how to decorate our stall. & this thurdays, mostly half of the class were going to prepare the stall. i mean decorate the stall. make banner. that's mean i must stayback. & somemore NPCC. going to polish boots, prepare my number 1 uniform. my NE notice board that mr yeo asked me & maz to do for this friday. need to think of the BUDGET. sial lah. lost of workss siakk. really stress up. and luckly mr suhaimi & kelvin help us about the game thin-ing. ahahaha. thanks ! =]

But still stress up. & i really,really hope that they will buy our food. 100% sure. BECAUSE our food is abit HIGH standard. ahahahaha. oh yahh. i need to think of ONE stall name. can someone help me abt the name pls ? i cannot think already siakk. err. oh wait. how abt paris patisserie or CHARACTER patisserie ? urhmm. sound great. ok set ! ohh. pls dont steal my THAT name. thanks(:

ehBYE ! =]