Friday, June 01, 2007

BOO !

did i scared you ? no ? ok, expected. hees(:well. looks that is gonna rain soon. & i love it. wooohoo ! cooling-cooling. and yeah. things have been getting kinda heavy these days tryin to figure out which road to take there's many decisions to be made. haishh. ok, please lah guys. i dont want to have any relationships NOW. IDK why. if you want me soo much. you can wait long,long. seriously. I DONT WANT. haishh. alah. IDK lah. ok, foget abt it. dont want to think to much. ahhh. i miss my GFs. i miss BUBBLE TEA. i miss my BFss. i miss my NEW friends. aiyoo. nowdays i'm BORED at home. doing HOMEWORKS which i really hate it. and there's lots more to go. STARING at the computer 24/7 hours. which there's nothing to do. friendster, msn & blogging ONLY ? urghh. watching tv ? nahh. i dont caress because all the show makes me SLEEP. lols. hey. true okay ? except for SOME. hehe.

WHEN IS MY SORETHROAT GOING TO BE OKAY ? urghh. its really suck man. i cant sleep at night because of this STUPID SORETHROAT. grrr. ahhh. i'm CRAVING for STARBUCKS. my gosh,my gosh. i must wait until 8june then i can drink it ! ahh. still long seyy. *stomach growling* heared that ? hahaha. ok. i better get going. bye !