Sunday, June 03, 2007

holaa(: left another FOUR more days and friday i will like YAHOOO ! hees(: ahh. well. this wednesday i will be going to Entrepreneurships workshop. damn it. i'm lazy to go lah okay ? its about business. aiyooo. but nvm then. cause i will be meeting my darling mazlina in school to do my MALAY homeworkssss. damn it. i wanna finish it ASAP. all my sci,eng & maths are DONE. just left the malay homeworkss. must finish it up and i'm done with the JUNE HOLIDAYS ASSIGNMENT. BUT the malay homeworks makes me go 'arghhhh' i dont know what the hell they are talking about seyy. its kinda confused. really seyy. ok,WHATEVER.

Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. I've thought about you so many times. I've tried to get over you but each time I fail. I stay up at night wondering what you are doing. And honestly it's starting to scare me. I'm scared that I'm just wasting my time on someone who will never love me back.

ok.i'm done with my update. so. bye sweetpie =D