Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hello people out there(: oh well.ntg much rly happen.im just a little pissed with this PERSON. ohh. well. PLS STOP thinking abt me lah okay ? i have ENOUGH of YOU. i dont like you. i dont have feelings for YOU already. i beg you PLS STOP THINKing of me. its no use. serious. no matter what, i still dont want to be with you. when i say enough, its ENOUGH. and yah you think i'm that STUPID ? like hello ! i'm NT okay ? if you have a relationships pls say you HAVE. dont ever ever LIED to me. cause I KNOW. i'm nt jealous anyway. like WHO CARE ? and you say i torture you ? ohh. wth ? who wanna torture you siakk. i've got NO TIME. you get fired ? serves you right. you say you dont smoke ? but you smoke. LIED to me again ? wahh. GREAT seyy you. should i give you a CLAP ?? damn you ass. whatever with you.
PS: i'm nt trying being RUDE here.

ok, just now went cwp with mazlina. cool. & yea. Somewhere b e t w e e n the homework, the boys ,the friendships and the calls talking to eachother about crushes. Somewhere between the "I miss you`s" & the "I love you`s" & the "What are we doing tonight`s?"... Somewhere between falling in love and the heartbreaks... And somewhere between all the changing, and all the growing... Somewhere between the classes... and the skipping classes... and the studying for tests and the just NOT studying for tests... I forgot... I forgot what school was really about. I forgot that pretending to be happy doesn`t make you happy... I forgot that you can`t just forget about the past... I forgot that you can`t control falling in love... I learned that I can love but that I can`t make someone love me... I learned that it`s okay to mess up and when you do it`s okay to ask for help... and sometimes it`s okay to just sit down and CRY. I learned that it`s okay to complain and whine for a whole day to your friends. I learned that sometimes the things you want most, you just can`t have. I learned that the greatest things about school isn`t the dances or the hook-ups... it`s the friendships... I learned that the things we want to forget are the things which we most need to talk about... I learned that letters from friends are the most important thing... and that sending cards to your friends always make you feel better... I learned that school is about friends both old and new... and that my friends are the most important people to me in the whole world... and without you all, I wouldn`t be who I am today.