Monday, August 13, 2007

Today at school wasn't so bad. I mostly went in a daze considering I was tired from getting 5 or less hours of sleep last night. These days are killing me. Waking up at 6-6:30, shitt. And my stomach was like sefhu ! Cramp. Really Painful lah. Thats why i hate Stomach Cramp. shitt. And yeah. At last Mr Yeo have given us the money. Its like so long and my mum kept asking me. but nvm. as long as you give the money then its okay. thanks btw. :]

Its seem that my brain is working again. lol. i started to understand things easily. As my Maths Lesson, was fun. idk why. its seem really rare. lol. but its good though. :] ohhh. i think there will be no be yourself day :[. know why ? because of the sec 4 & sc 5 classes who are going to take O level. awwww. so sad. i save up my money until $80. and yet no BYD. lehh. but still can buy clothes or necklace or anything that i want. yay ! So my little sister b'dae is coming hmmm. what should i buy for her ? any suggestion ? budget $10. lol. think for any things and tell me as soon as possible okay ? because i need to buy the present this thursday. so yeahh. All for now. Yeppieee !