Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pathetic.One word to discribe me.I don't know what's wrong with me nowdays.Easily give in to things which were'nt supposed to.Shitt.

Sleepy.I can't say that I dont get enough sleep.I mean I do sleep in the afternoons after school.Whenever I'm having the mood to study and complete every single piece of my assignment;I would suddenly doze off.Shitt. but this cannot go on. i must use the time carefully.

Bored. At home is such a bored. but no matter what must Concentrate on my studies. i cant go out. i mean my mum let me go out but i dont want too. Dont wanna waste time shopping or go out just because of a concert. Wait till november or december as i'm going to shop the whole singapore. lol.

Sick.I'm currently having a bloody flu and migrane . Only God Knows How painful it feels.I can't concentrate fully on my work.I can't opened my eyes wide enough and I can't stand the pain. What did i do then ? and my flu is really swhdraeargfre ! damn.


Fustrated. TEST ! omg. its really sucks. maths test is coming. and i dont even studies. like wth. its make me dizzy. lol. luckly my chemistry test is done. but still i'm worried about the marks. even though i studies the test, i dont even understand a WORD. shitt. anyway thanks to kelvin because he makes me understand for the last 15mins. lol. but yeah. i must buck up. my makes is getting worse. shitt. my eoa is going down ! ohh no ! EOY examination is coming. As you read my previous, previous, previous, previous, previous, previous, previous post i did say i'm aiming for top 6 or 5. i hope i can. & i wanna prepare as fast as i could so that i can do my paper easily. :]
PS: HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ! :]