Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ohh well.I haven't been doing that well with updating this old thing. So. Where should I start? School ? okayy. Last Friday, i never go to school. i'm sick. shittt. my flu are getting worse ! hsegdrh ! and now i got a sorethroth. shitt. damn pain lohh. fever like hell. But then i missed my maths,english test and my promotion test. haiss. what to do. nvm.


Yesterday was hell fun. my little sister birthday. i love it but at the same time not feeling that well luhh. and yeah i got took a video at night. kecoh seyyy. luckly i never took in the afternoon. lagi kecohh. somemore all my neneks sedare came. fuhhh. kecoh giler nyerrr. but FUN :] my NURUL is so damn cute luhh. i got took a pic of her posing. hahaha. and i love to see her singing 'enjet-enjet semut'. haha. really cute seyyy. I will show you the pictures if i got time okay :] and yeah. today i so damn tired. got a big bunch to clean up. so all for now. take careeee anak-anakkuz :DDDD

Ps: I want to show you the video but i lost it :[