Tuesday, October 31, 2006

YEAH!!

Jus now..go Np..
quite fun lah!
gt this guy..
lyke fairani!
haha..
tu lah aku ckp kau tk pecaya..
he want fariani number...
actually fariani lyke another guy..
bukan yg ni..
ahaha..
tapi tkpe lah..
tk dpt yg 2..
dpt yg ni ok jugak pe..
hehe..
then go back around..11.00am
relax a while..
that my sis called..
they are coming to our house..
my moher cook 4 them "MEE" seh!
gd huh?
ahaha..
i was going 2 my room..
that suddenly irfan say..
"warda jemput mkn"..
i was lyke..
okok..jemput..
but i dono he heard it or not..
ahaha..
& dinie was bz taking pic..
and say 2 me..
"nk ambik gambar"..
"nk ambik gambar"..
i was lyke "geleng kepala lah"..
then after that..
they went back..
my sis follow..
nk jln raya lagi lah 2!
haha..
then they want 2 go home
and they was lyke..
"bye warda"
and i say..bye..
and i think they dont heard it..
cause i speak so soft..
ahaha..
sori ah..=))
haiz..
ok lah..
gtg...
bye!
x WARdaPuRpLE x