Saturday, October 28, 2006

ALO!!


Jus come back frm jalan raya..
tired seh..
ahaha..
jus now go to my uncle house..
take pic here and there.
ahaha..
beside my uncle house..
is my cuzzin house..
cool huh??
ahaha..
my cuzzin house got open house..
i was watching tv at my uncle house then suddenly..
"HI WARDA"
i was lyke "yeah??"
den firdaus called me..
he give me present!!
ahaha..
cool lah..
i open seh..
then u noe wat??
GUESS WALLET & TOMMY GIRL PERFUME!!!
WOW!!!
i was shock seh..
ORIGINAL TAU!!
ahaha..
i will show u the gift..
at last can took pic wif NURUL!!
yeah!
todae i got alot of money seh!!
b'dae kater kn..
ahaha..
okok..
gtg already..
bye!!
before that i got some pic here..
enjoy!!! =))





PoSiNg! =))



CeWaH!



AwW..



SiBLiNg..



Love the CUPCAKES! =)



Me & My CuT cUzZiN..(NURUL HUDA)



I LOVE IT! THANKZ 2 FIRDAUS! =)



MY NEW WALLET!!



MY NEW PERFUME!!




x WaRdApUrPLe x