Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WaSsUp!!!!!!!!
Haha..okok..
they told me to update2..
so i'm update NOW!!!
lol..
hrm..today nort skooling..
of cause lah..MARKING PAPER DOK!!
i hope i can pass ALL THE SUBJECT!
& i haf also recieve that maths paper 1,
2T1 ALL PASS!!
GREAT! =)
actually i likes my class 2T1..
but sometimes they make me angry..
n not supporting..
haiz..
but nvm..
I WANT 2 CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!!
but my sister lah..dono when 2 help me do..
i want 2 do myself..CANNOT!!
but nvm..i oso want her help!..
hahakz..
hah! yesterday..maz so pity..
kena scolded by the teacher!
kakakaka!!!
who ask u 2 talk!
hahahahaha...
=)..
6 MORE DAYS LEFT 2 HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!
all of my friends..cant wait seh!
especially HIDAYAH!
haha..
be patience lah dayah!
lol..yeah!!!
i told my sister..that i want 2 change blog..
and she say OK!
heyah!
she is a kind gal..
but sometimes likes 2 make me angry..
GRR!..
haha..
okok..stop this crap here..
later i going 2 update again!
hump!
haha..
byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *winks*
x WaRdApUrPLe x