Saturday, January 13, 2007

hola~!
well..i jus came back frm sembawang..
as usual lar..my mum asked me to buy something..
den when back saw MDM NORHAYATI!
FUH! *wipe sweat*..
luckly she didnt saw me seh..
haha..if not byk soalan ah beb!((:
anyway.. while i'm updating, i'm eating my FAV ICE-CREAM!
weeeeeee!=D
delicious hor..
alermak..raining oso eat ice-cream seh!
hahax..
ohh..i'm stuffing!
lerrr..my mum never cook..
she also nt in..
den my nenek havent come back frm market..
left me&danish...
aiyah..
we really hungry seh..
maybe i should cook something! ((:
&&- i've got a FLU & a COUGH!
arrggghhh!
i HATE that part!
ohh..well..
i think i gt the infection by my sister..
or-or.. some of my classmate!
hummmpp! ):
&&-yay!!!
i'm going to buy a SIM card SOON!!!!
woohhoooo!
cant wait seh!
so thats EASY lerr to contact ppl rite??
ohh..wani pls tell me when are u going to buy?
so i can follow u okeh?
i really cant wait lerr..
WANI!
PLS,PLS,PLS,PLS tell me as FAST as u could okeh?
ahaha..((:
ok..enough lerr..
i want to do my maths hw..
huak-huak..
rajin tk?
ceh!ceh!((:
byess!
`WARDA