Sunday, January 14, 2007

hey2!
ok..jus now around 1+..
go out wif my SWEET WANI!
first we go buy my SIM CARD & her SIM card too..
ohh..i gt new number! ahahs
wanna noe my number?
ask me personaly!
ahahs..
den-den we head off to CWP!
ahahs..
she wanna buy eyeliner..
but at last never buy..
aiyah..
dem-den we saw TAUFIK BATISAH!!
ahahs..gt concert ah..
luckly i gt bring my camera!
den took pic of him lar..
ohh.. he so CUTE & HANDSOME!!
ahahs..
but i still dont lyke him though!
ahahs..
den we stay there for awhile..
he sang USAH LEPASKN & ALL BECAUSE OF U..
ohh..GREAT! ((:
den saw my sister buy taufik CD!
saw him wif BAIM! bleah!
was queing..
den took pic wif TAUFIK!
ahh.. i'm nt "CEMBURU" okeh?
ahahs..
den2..we took NEWPRINTS!
awww...
so NICE hor..
i want to SCAN the pic lar..
but i do have SCANNER!
who can help me SCAN the pic?? =))
okok..so i also bought new clothes..
NICE okeh?
I LOVE IT LAR!
okok..enough..
ahahs..
anyway..this is some of taufik photo..enjoy!
sorii..i cant put much..




`WARDA