Friday, December 01, 2006

ok..
yesterday i never post..
so today i'm going 2 post..
yesterday..we go cinema..
watch DECK THE HALLS..
yeah!..
its..so funny..
ahaha..i love 2 watch funny movies..
=))
go..cwp..took newprints..
very nice!
but 2 bad no scanner 2 let u see..
haiz..ok..
today..
wake up..clean my house..
around 1.20pm..
go buy my school bag!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it!
=))..
very nice!..i'm nt going 2 show u ppl!
hehe..
sorrie..
after that.. go hang up my laundry..
hardworking not?
ahaha..
saw my little brother play wif the rain..
weeeeee!!
i love 2 play wif the rain..
so after do my laundry..
i go play wif him..
ahaha..
suddenly..
while i was playing..
guess wat?????
BOOM!
i fallled down!
wah! nice beb!
hehe..
PAIN SIA!
my hand hurt seh!
i mean.. my FINGER!
then he can still laugh at me!
aper seh!
anyway..serves me right!
ahaha..
my butt hurt also..but not so bad..
next time dont wat 2 play again lah..
hehe..
hrm..
ok..
i'm ran out of words..
nothing 2 say..
afther i post this..
i'm going 2 eat ICE-CREAM!
yummy!
ahaha..
kies..
bye!
take the care ppl!
=)))))))))).....
x WaR+dA x