Saturday, December 16, 2006

hello ppl!
today i veri fed-up seh..
noe wat..
i've not enough sleep!
argh!!
yestarday wake up around 8.45..
cause we wanted 2 go 2 the hospital to visit my nenek..
den around 11+..we reach there..
sen go back aroun 7+
can u imagine?
haiz..
but not so bored lah cause gt my antie..
all my antie very supporting bahx!=))
around 3+ cik pia & firdaus came..cik bought us chicken rice..*yummy8
very delicious..
mcm picnic seh kat saner! LoLs..
den my cut nurul came!!
awww..she soo cute! long tyme never met her seh!
&&- today wake up around 7+..my mum ask me 2 help her do blah3..
very tired seh..
afther finish help her around 7.45..
she ask me to wake up again!
walau!
pasal ader org KL nk dtg!
alamak!
org KL 2 pagi2 seh dtg..
org nk tdo kacau jer!
haiyoh!
&&- dis few days gt alot of ppl come to my house..
cause they all want 2 visit my nenek..
my nenek is the elders..
&&- i've got alot of cuzzin,antie..blah3..
in KL lah,KELANTAN lah, BOYAN lah..& dono wat other country..
hrm..ok lah..nk lyn tetamu lar!
LoLS!
=))
well..here are some pic i tooh there! hehE..




PaSrAh? LoLs!



SmiLe On ThE cAmErA bAbE!=))



SmiLe-SmiLe!!



GiP mE a PeAcE bAbE!



aLoNE?



jemput mkn!=)



hmMmMmm..