Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ehem-EhEm..

I'm back!
yay!!!..
ok..
yesterday..
quite boring lar..
cause he & she never only..
nobody 2 chat..
but luckly my friends online..
so..
i can chat wif them!
weeeeeeee!!!..
ahaha..
chat3..
den suddenly my mum ask me 2 change..
i mean change my clothes..
i asked my mum..
want 2 go where?
den she jus keep quite!
walau!
ahaha..
quickly change..
den go out..
i dono the place called wart lah..
ahaha..
pergi tapi tk tau namer tempat dier aper...
=))..
after den go eat at..geylang..
go home..
hmm..
quite fun lar..
at least nt so boring..
today..
wake up..
eat..
pancakes,otak2,ayam percik,mee siam..
wah..my stomach very FULL seh..
since my grandmother went 2 johor..
go pasar tani..i guess......
the ayam percik veri nice sia!
fuh..
later i want 2 eat again!
YUMMY!! =)
ok..today my brother birthday..
so..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANISH!!!!!!
dont naughty2 okies..
=)))..
&&-
MY UNCLE BIRTHDAY IS TODAY OSO!
wah! cooool rite?=)
anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMANG!!
=)
ok..till here..
chowz..

BIRTHDAY BOY!<3>
x WaR+dA x